August 25, 2016

Glitches be crazy!

I think I just glitched into the Legion's Mage Class Halls while on my way to Deadwind Pass' Dalaran. I was on my way to Deadwind Pass for the second batch of quests, the ones about eliminating Anomalies so Khadgar and Kirin Tor Mages can "blink" the city to Broken Isles and about contacting Alodi in order to gain info about Pillars of Creation.

Somehow, I ended up off the patch to Northern Stranglethorn Vale, above Zul'Gurub and I corrected course towards the Dalaran. It was in front of me and then disappeared for a moment. When it re-appeared, I realized I was going through the textures and I got dismounted into the first chamber. It was empty (as expected) but I got a glimpse of what it looks like.

UPDATE!
So... Apparently, this wasn't the Mage Class Hall. It was "Aegwynn's Gallery". A place where we will store The Pillars of Creation once we obtain them. And I am not the only one that stumbled upon this.
Reddit user FroSty_III posted similar screenshots.















No comments:

Post a Comment